NBA 2K19 needs to be more interactive

Film in DVD, novità, recensioni, indiscrezioni e tutto ciò che riguarda il nostro mercato (ITA, region2)

Moderatori: ivs, giuphish, darkglobe, nocciolo, sandman

NBA 2K19 needs to be more interactive

Messaggioda Gamerzone » giovedì 3 gennaio 2019, 7:17

The Neighborhood is covered in advertisements and persistent microtransaction begging. The growing push to spend real dollars on VC affects those looking to construct even the most fundamental of participant avatars. It is too much in NBA 2K19, holding back nearly every style and customization alternative. VC is an unavoidable truth. But on the court -- particularly in the excellent franchise mode, free from the grasp of microtransactions -- NBA 2K Coins lives up to its predecessors and at times even bests them.The Game of 2K19 Fortnite

That said, there is always room for expansion. Part of the reason the series was so successful is its own invention and smart recycling of previously published gaming theories. Face scanning, single-player campaign modes, and also an open-world hub are ingenious themes which are spinoffs of additional, less-developed attributes from different titles.

2K has gone outside of the sports gaming genre before to grab new ideas, and with the rise of this uber-popular Fortnite, it could be time to look out the sports gaming universe for its next bit of inspiration.

I've recently picked up Fortnite and I have to say, there are some indisputable attributes in the game. Although it's a much different game compared to NBA 2K, you can find at least four things 2K can learn from Epic Games' monster hit.

Every sports game ought to be moving toward supplying crossplay. As the competitive gaming arena cranks up for the Majority of the top sports franchises, it is becoming more evident that PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC gamers should Have the Ability to compete against each other,

The PC-to-PSN function on Fortnite is not ideal because it could be somewhat awkward for the latter, but conceptually, it's something NBA 2K must embrace. As the first season of the NBA 2K League begins, offering alternatives for crossplay is only going to enhance the amount of competition on all platforms.

I've been saying for a year the Neighborhood in NBA 2K19 needs to be more interactive. File this thought under the lofty dreams tab but envision a style only found in the 2K Zone that opened a battle royale concept. For people who are unaware of what a battle royale is, let me briefly explain the genre.

Essentially, it's a survival-based manner where multiple players have been placed on a map and are tasked with scavenging for resources while attempting to remove other people on the map. Usually, the winner is the gamer who is the last one standing. How can you implement something similar to this in a basketball game?

I'm glad you asked.

Evidently, this is a basketball match, so there are no kills and if you consider it, there is no way the NBA would sign off to a game with NBA 2K wiki. But, that does not kill my battle royale basketball idea.

The manner would unlock a post-apocalyptic variant of this Neighborhood map. Rotting basketball courts, tattered buildings, and other alternative structures could comprise the scene.
Gamerzone
Nuovo Utente
Nuovo Utente

Torna a DVD mercato italiano